Re: Philo I can't ID!

  • Subject: Re: Philo I can't ID!
  • From: brian lee <lbmkjm@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 11:50:10 -0800 (PST)

Dear Elizabeth,

Aloha.

In your recollection of this species, what was the size of the plants and do you recall any inflorescences?  Any photos of mature specimens to share?  Any ecological notes or associated species that come to mind?

I've been enjoying your posts on aroid-l,  I'll be in touch.  Just very busy lately.

Aloha,

Leland