Re: Growing Anthurium from seeds

  • Subject: Re: Growing Anthurium from seeds
  • From: "derek burch" <dburch23@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 20:01:07 -0500

Aroideana would have been glad to have it last year with all the others on this topic! But I would still like to consider it.  Derek  derek@horticulturist.com

-----Original Message-----
From: aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of Windy Aubrey
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 2:46 PM
To: Discussion of aroids
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Growing Anthurium from seeds

Hi Philip,

I'd be more than happy to share what I know and do.

I've been propagating Anthuriums from seed for several years now and can give you some surefire tips to getting you seeds going strong.

As a matter of fact I wrote an article for the Aroid newsletter, but haven't submitted it yet.

I can forward this unpublished article to you.  Send me your email address and I will attach it to a message.

My email address is exotics@hawaii.rr.com