Administrivia: Aroid-L outage

  • Subject: Administrivia: Aroid-L outage
  • From: Steve Marak <samarak@gizmoworks.com>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 11:54:59 -0600 (CST)

Some of you may be aware that northwest Arkansas was hit by a severe
winter storm several days ago, the worst in my memory and likely the worst
since records have been kept. Hundreds of thousands without power, trees
down everywhere, etc.

The Gizmoworks server is back up, so I'll be approving backlogged messages
momentarily. My internet access will be extremely irregular for at least
several days, so please excuse the worse-than-usual service ...

-- Steve Marak
-- samarak@gizmoworks.com
Aroid-L mailing list