From: aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com]
On Behalf Of dbiggs@xantusidesign.net
Sent: Wednesday, 13 January, 2010 4:18 AM
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject: [Aroid-l] Piptospatha

Well I have been in touch with a fish store owner in San Francisco who
imports live material form SE Asia with some regularity. I have not yet
asked him where the exporter that he works with is located, although I
imagine that they probably operate from Singapore, Thailand or Hong Kong.

I hope that there might be a chance to acquire some Piptospatha,
Bucephalandra or rheophytic Schismatoglottis. He said that would inquire
about them. I understand that these plants often grow in association with
Cryptocoryne in the wild, so the exporter or his suppliers might be able
to find them while out looking for other material.

Aroid-L mailing list

Aroid-L mailing list