Thanks very much for this caution. I would have assumed that this seller
would be importing material with all of the necessary documentation, but
perhaps that is assuming too much. I certainly don't want to receive any
contraband plants. I did think it unusual that he was offering
wild-collected crypts for sale, which I had never heard of before.

I hope that there might be some sources for cultivated (and legal) plants
among those ones that I am interested in. I will ask that one seller about
his paperwork, and try to turn up some other leads. Thanks again.

Aroid-L mailing list