Unpotted Amorphophallus & Blooms

  • Subject: Unpotted Amorphophallus & Blooms
  • From: leezmoney1@comcast.net
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 02:24:35 +0000 (UTC)

This is only me second year with Amorphs, but boy has my collection grown.  Question I have is in regards to blooms.  Several of my tubers are stored dry, but are starting to slowly shoot up.  I'm familiar with a Konjac blooming as mine did last year.  Can I leave them unpotted as they shoot up, and if it is a bloom leave them unpotted?  I did this with my Konjac and everything went fine.  I'm talking about A. Bulbifer, Saromatum Venosum, A. Astrovirdis, etc.  Please help this newbie!!!
Aroid-L mailing list