Unidentified plant

  • Subject: Unidentified plant
  • From: santoury@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 15:16:50 -0500

Guys,
I'm in mourning over Steve's passing, and am thankful, grateful, that I had the opportunity to meet him, and write back and forth with him for a few precious moments, at the last IAS show in Miami. I'm wondering if there are any plants that were some kind of namesake for him? I'd like to have something in my plant house that I can dedicate to him.

On a completely different note, I'm wondering if somebody can identify this newly acquired succulent - possibly a Dasylirion of some kind?

Best to all, and to Steve,
Jude