Re: Unidentified plant

At 12:16 PM 1/14/2011, you wrote:
I'm in mourning over Steve's passing, and am thankful, grateful, that I had the opportunity to meet him, and write back and forth with him for a few precious moments, at the last IAS show in Miami. I'm wondering if there are any plants that were some kind of namesake for him? I'd like to have something in my plant house that I can dedicate to him.

On a completely different note, I'm wondering if somebody can identify this newly acquired succulent - possibly a Dasylirion of some kind?

I feel AWFUL about Steve Lucas, whose death comes close on the heels of another plant buddy.

as for that plant, i do not know what it is but i do know one thing, which is that I really want it something fierce. the flared leaf bases are not what I have seen on the few dasylirions which I have examined. I am far from an expert, however.

Aroid-L mailing list