Re: Sad News

Greetings to all,
Whether you are involved in Aroids,
other Tropical Plants, or are a person who
devotes your life to the hobby,
or science of Horticulture, we have all
lost a great friend. I had come to know Steve
through the IAS, and the Exotic Rainforest
Discussion Group, Via correspondence through
group communications, and also personal ones.
He always took the time to answer questions and pose
them, he involved himself in both brief and in depth
topics. He encouraged others to share his passion, and
created in his home, a repository of plants for both personal
enjoyment and scientific study.
I will miss my friend, I am grateful for the opportunity to
 have known him, and to have shared with him, the pursuit
of knowledge and the passion of what we may call a Hobby,
but to many of us, is a part of our lives, and certainly was to Steve.
Michael Kolaczewski