Re: Steve Lucas

Wow, I'm floored. Steve was such a tough, stubborn cookie that I think we all figured he'd be around forever. He's the reason I even got interested in aroids and joined the IAS. He will be sorely missed here.

Jude - I've got what I think is a new species of Anthurium, and one that Steve really liked to boot. If I can get a confirmation on its lack of description, I'll be naming it for him. I'll try to get seeds as well next time I'm up where it grows, and if they're viable, I'll send them on.

Beth