Re: New aroid in western Australia?

  • Subject: Re: New aroid in western Australia?
  • From: Michael Pascall <mickpascall@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:15:16 +1000

Most likely a Typhonium , I got a few tubers of a much larger sp.from the Northern Territory
a few years ago .
They can be very difficult to keep alive . Probably be 10 years before we got a name for it .
Alistair Hay is in Columbia at the moment , he might have a comment to make on it later .

Michael Pascall,