Re: Synandrospadix vermitoxicus

  • Subject: Re: Synandrospadix vermitoxicus
  • From: Don Martinson <llmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 14:01:27 -0600

I guess if it were mine, I'd keep watering it.  When mine "wants" to go
dormant (I keep mine outside for the summer, goes dormant in Sept.), the
leaves just collapse, not even turning yellow.  Kind of freaked me out the
first time it happened - thought I'd killed the poor thing.

Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

On 1/21/11 10:34 AM, "Alwyn Wootten" <alwootten@gmail.com> wrote:

> Folks,
> My Synandrospadix still has green leaves.  Should I withhold water and
> allow it to dieback?  I think I messed with its photocycle by keeping
> it with my orchids under lights...
> Thanks!
> Clear skies,
> Al