Re: Synandrospadix vermitoxicus

  • Subject: Re: Synandrospadix vermitoxicus
  • From: Alwyn Wootten <alwootten@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:34:37 -0500

Folks,

My Synandrospadix still has green leaves.  Should I withhold water and
allow it to dieback?  I think I messed with its photocycle by keeping
it with my orchids under lights...

Thanks!

Clear skies,
Al

--
Al Wootten,  ALMA Project Scientist/N. America
Joint ALMA Observatory

This email is made of 100% unrecycled words.
Please dispose of it thoughtfully.