Re: Synandrospadix vermitoxicus

  • Subject: Re: Synandrospadix vermitoxicus
  • From: "Derek Burch" <derek@horticulturist.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:16:15 -0500

Christopher,

A couple of weeks ago, when there was a flurry of postings mentioning Synandrospadix I sent out a feeler to see if you S.v. growerswould like to cooperate on a pice on this special aroid for Aroideana. I have received some interesting notes from Don Martinson, but they are not enough on their own to constitute an article.  Would you be interested in cooperating with him on a short piece with a picture or two. It would be good to introduce the species to more members.

Please let me know if you would like to do this.

Derek