Re: Synandrospadix vermitoxicus

  • Subject: Re: Synandrospadix vermitoxicus
  • From: leezmoney1@comcast.net
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 18:22:52 +0000 (UTC)

I was the one who had originally inquired about growing Synandrospadix Vermitoxicus, but have zero knowledge when it comes to the species; other than I obtained a corm late in the year.  I too would appreciate additional information in the form of an artcle, but unfortunately I am no help.  Sorry....

Lee Zagrakalis