Re: New aroid in western Australia?

  • Subject: Re: New aroid in western Australia?
  • From: "Daniel Devor" <plantguy@zoominternet.net>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 13:52:58 -0500

A few years ago (2004) a person in OZ sent me some pics of Typhonium he had collected way up north near Darwin where he lived, but after awhile he seemed to fall of the face of the Earth. I believe he had communicated with a few of the senior (in knowledge, not years) members of the aroid-l or at least I had suggested he do that....do not know if he ever did to be honest. Anyway, I thought since I have the pics I would share them. On was IDed has T. flagelliforme at the time by I believe Wilbert, but again it has been many years....some cute little fellas anyway. I hope they attach to the message OK,

Dan
Gibsonia, PA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Galloway - Home" <alan_galloway@bellsouth.net> To: "Discussion of aroids" <aroid-l@www.gizmoworks.com>; "Aroid list" <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 9:06 PM