Anthurium identification help

  • Subject: Anthurium identification help
  • From: Philip McGrew <philipmcgrew@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 00:28:10 -0500

I got this anthurium the other day, it was bought as A. gracile.  This is a juvenile.
Theirs glandular punctations on the under part of the leaves.
>From what I read it says no were A. gracile. has punctations on the leaves. But A.
friedrichsthalii and A. bakeri do.
I have sent an email to the place I got it from to see if I can get more info.
In the mean time if anyone has an idea please reply.
Thanks P McGrew

Aroid-L mailing list