looking for three Philo IDs

  • Subject: looking for three Philo IDs
  • From: Brian Williams <pugturd@windstream.net>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 17:42:35 -0500

I have had 3 Philodendrons in my greenhouses for years and have been
unable to put names to them. I believe all three were from a older
collector whom I use to trade with that had collected in Panama several
times. I am not sure if these species were collected from Panama but it
is very likely.  One has leaves very similar to mexicanum but no maroon
on the undersides and the leaf tends to morph with age. Mature specimens
look almost tri-lobed.

Photos can be found here on  my flickr account.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/briansbotanicals/sets/72157625773627847/