Re: "No-cal" noodles made from Amorphophallus konjac

  • Subject: Re: "No-cal" noodles made from Amorphophallus konjac
  • From: Jason Hernandez <jason.hernandez74@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 14:53:22 -0800 (PST)

"No-cal" simply means indigestible, i.e. it will pass through your body intact.  This actually can have some benefit for people whose weight problems are due to excessive feelings of hunger, because it will make you feel full while you are waiting for it to pass through.  And if you feel full, you will not be eating excess snacks.

But in the long run, it will not substitute for changes in habits.

Jason Hernandez
Naturalist-at-Large