Re: Growing arums in pots

  • Subject: Re: Growing arums in pots
  • From: "E.Vincent Morano" <ironious2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 21:33:19 -0800 (PST)

Im doing it. it works fine

From: Don Martinson <llmen@wi.rr.com>
To: "aroid-l@gizmoworks.com" <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 6:23 PM
Subject: [Aroid-l] Growing arums in pots

I'd like to try growing some of the Arum species (A. dioscorides v. syriacum
and A.creticum), but will have to do it in pots as I'm virtually certain
they wouldn't be hardy in my climate.  I have a cool greenhouse available in
winter.

Is there anyone else growing these (or similar) in pots that can give me
some helpful hints (media, growing cycle, etc.)?

Thanks,

Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

mailto:llmen@wi.rr.com