Growing arums in pots

  • Subject: Growing arums in pots
  • From: Don Martinson <llmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 20:23:26 -0600

I'd like to try growing some of the Arum species (A. dioscorides v. syriacum
and A.creticum), but will have to do it in pots as I'm virtually certain
they wouldn't be hardy in my climate.  I have a cool greenhouse available in

Is there anyone else growing these (or similar) in pots that can give me
some helpful hints (media, growing cycle, etc.)?

Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Aroid-L mailing list