Re: Growing arums in pots

  • Subject: Re: Growing arums in pots
  • From: The Silent Seed <santoury@aol.com>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 08:16:32 -0500 (EST)

I grow everything in pots - just treat them as houseplants - just know their dormancy cycle (The plants will tell you) and withhold water during this time. I use regular dirt, and keep them moist, but not wet.

Do you want to receive my plant newsletters via email?
The Silent Seed - Rare and Unusual Plants