Non USA membership

I have thought long and hard before posting this in view of the attacks
I have received to previous posts.

The last two years has seen my membership of the International Aroid
Society rise from $Au28 to $Au45.

As we no longer get a printed annual I am wondering what other members
think is the benefit, to foreign members, of belonging.

What should be promoted to non-USA residents to encourage them to join
the IAS?

Greg Ruckert
Nairne
South Australia