Amorphophallus titanum

A note to all you folks keeping track of A. titanum..... my plants are
 beginning their winter slumber. One has gone dormant and
several others are showing symptoms.  Several of the plants have recently
shot up new growth, however, and I am concerned that the tubers may be
exhausted.  If they go dormant I may be without tubers - any thoughts
about this?  Fortunately the weather here has been quite warm, 78-82 degF
lately so they may stay up long enough to go dormant with a tuber at the
base.

Most of the plants reached a height of about 100 cm this year.  It is
almost two years since they were started from seed from Jim Symon.

Don