Re: mainstream

I also noticed that the Park's Countryside Gardens catalog list
"Amorphophallus bulbifera", which is a new name for them; previously they
only listed it as "Amorphophallus - rare". The picture still looks like
konjac to me, too, and indeed that's the origin of my first konjacs so I
suspect we all know what they are.

Arisaemas in general do seem to be becoming mainstream, don't they? This
is good for us, though - less than 10 years ago I never saw any offered
except occasionally A. sikokianum or perhaps A. triphyllum as a native
woodland wildflower. Now we have a considerable variety from a number of
good sources.

Steve

-- Steve Marak
-- samarak@arachne.uark.edu