Re: Winter-active aroids

        As for the comment on biarums, we are experimenting with many
biarums here is zone 7...some made it through last winter at 0 degrees F.
We have planted many more this season...don't have time to get a list
together right now.  We are preparing to test Arum palestinum.  I would love
to hear of experiences with this plant and the coldest temps that it has
endured in gardens...anyone in USDA zone 7 had Arum palestinum overwinter yet?

-tony avent
plant delights nursery
raleigh, NC
Tony Avent