Sun, Work and Dracunculus multiplication

Sadly for me I had to leave the beach and come back to work. So if
you can't be at the beach where is the next best place..........in
the garden of course. I have decided to thin out the dormant
Dracuculus vulgaris patch ( the one next to the Dead Horse ) and now
have spare babies of them too. There are some Arum italicum tubers up
for grabs as well.
Want some ? Buzz me as soon as you can so I can finalize the
Helicodiceros / Dracunculus mail out.
Same deal applies.....free tubers but not free post and package.
( Doug Burdic and Vic. Soukup, I already have your Dracunc. requests
so no need to reply ).
I will email again next week with all the info. for tuber recipients.
                     Cheers from sunny Melbourne ( just like Florida
hey George and Don ).
                                       Rob.
Rob.McClure
Dept.of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
Monash University, Clayton 3168
AUSTRALIA.
Phone:(03)9905.5625
Fax:(03)9905.5613