Re: Sun, Work and Dracunculus multiplication

Dear Rob;
        Enjoyed your posting on sun, surf and dead horses...oh what a life!

        Didn't jump at Helicodiceros (as attractive as it sounds to me)  as
I doubt it will be even approximately hardy here, but I'd love to get some
Dracunculus from you. I used to grow it, but now it is missing from my new
garden with an even better location for it.

        And if you have ample Helicodiceros and willing to risk  one, I'd
try it like I do Amorphophallus with summers out and bring the pots indoors
for winter.
        Many thanks from a snowy cold landscape well below freezing.

        best    Jim W.

James L. Murrain                                Voice: 816 746 1949
James W. Waddick                               E-MAIL:
8871 NW Brostrom Rd                               Fax: 816 746 1939
Kansas City MO 64152