Good Nooz!

A few days ago Wilbert posted a Bad Nooz note about the tuber shipment
from Leiden.  Wilbert is presently off-line, so I'll post the Good Nooz
on his behalf.

The shipment destined for U.S. recipients arrived at its destination
today. It appears that the postal authorities decided to route it through
the USDA inspection station in Miami, probably due to the size of the
package.  The tubers appear to be OK.  Individual packages will be mailed
first class tomorrow, Saturday the 11th, to each of you who requested them.

Related to this shipment, I need to know if anyone on the list has a
mailing address in Alpharetta, GA.  If that's YOU, please email me.
Thanks.

Don