Thank you

To all of you who responded to my request for information about botanical
gardens attached to universities, I send my warmest thanks.  The
information you provided was excellent and the editorial comments were
even more helpful.  We have enough information to proceed with our task
and a lot will be done in the next 3 weeks.  I also thank those of you who
asked others, not on the list, to respond and send information.  First
class job ya'll did.

Richard L. Mansell                             Phone: H(813) 961-7072
Biology Department, LIF 136                           W(813) 974-1588
University of South Florida                    Fax:    (813) 974-1614
Tampa, FL 33620
Home: 13508 Little Lake Place, Tampa, FL 33613-4134
   WWW -