Inside Aroid Growing

If you received any private suggestions to your request for information
on inside growing, it would be super if you could summarize the results
for all on the list.  I for one am interested in seeing what else popped
up.  And, Guanghua Zhu may find a spot on the website for this
information.  I am certain many are interested.

I wish I could have moved ALL of my Aroids inside during the past two
nights.  Mid to upper 30s F in south Florida is not generally friendly
to these plants.