Philodendron seeds

Dear aroiders
Back in 1991 I received a seed catalog from"Alvim Seidel", a nursery in
Santa Catarina, Brazil. Their list included a large number of
Philodendron species (around 35) and a few Anthuriums and Spathiphyllums.
Their minimum quantity was 1000 seeds, but they had agreed to sell me
smaller quantities (approx.100) for 30% of the 1000 seed price. This
ranged from $8 -$40 per 1000, so around $2.50 - $12 per 100 . No doubt
the 1997 prices will be higher.
I would like to know whether any other aroiders have any experience with
these people and I would like to hear from them if they have. Perhaps
Eduardo in Brazil knows of them. I am thinking about ordering some
Philodendron seed but 100 seeds per species is way more than I would need
or want. Is anyone interested in sharing some of this seed if I do order
some? I plan to fax them and ask them to fax me their latest catalog

Has anyone experience with raising Philodendron species from seed ?

I look forward to any assistance
As an example , some of the species on their list include:
P.adamantimum,colombianum,crassihyrzum,eichleri,eximium,giganteum,grandifolium,myrmecophyllum,pittieri,pseudoradiatum,saxicolum,speciosum etc.

kind regards
Neil Crafter