Re: Philodendron seeds

I placed an order for orchids with them about 6 years ago and was pleased
with what I received and with their handling of the business end.  Because of
CITES, etc. there was a delay in shipping and they were quick to inform me of
the delay.

A friend received bromeliad seed from them a few months ago and was happy
with his order.

I've had no experience with their Philodendron seed--or of growing Phil. from
seed--so am answering only part of your question but hope it helps.

Good luck (from Florida)
Lynn Hannon