Re: Philodendron seeds

golfstra@cyvox.net.au writes:
 > I would like to know whether any other aroiders have any experience with
 > these people and I would like to hear from them if they have.
I have not ordered from them but they have regularly advertised in the
American Orchid Society journal for at least the twenty years for which I
have been a member.

Clear skies,
Al
| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	|
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory      |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA|
| (804)-296-0329 voice  Let's build The Millimeter Array|
| (804)-296-0278 FAX           {>    {>    {>    {>     |