Caladium Sources?

Hello to all, there is a Caladium grower near by who raises a number of
varieties.  One is a green strap leaf that is wonderful but has little
commercial market.  It is probably C. schonbergki 'Changur'.  I can get
these tubers at good price if anyone wants some.  I can also get the
common names.  Tom Croat grew a bunch in St. Louis last year and maybe he
will let the list know how they fared.

Send me your wishes.  I am going to visit the grower this week and will
post the plant names and prices when I return.  If you will let me know
that you might want some tubers, I can see what kind of deal he will give us.

-- Richard L. Mansell                             Phone: H(813) 961-7072
Department, LIF 136                           W(813) 974-1588 University
of South
Florida                    Fax:    (813) 974-1614 Tampa, FL 33620

Home: 13508 Little Lake Place, Tampa, FL 33613-4134

E-mail- WWW -