Re: Caladium Sources?

Dick:  All of the forms you sent me last year did well, depending on the
soil where I put them.  Those in rich deep soil in shadier areas did
better.  I would be interested in getting more and will await your
response.  Is it time for me to do the operation on the tubers.  You
said that I should cut them during the winter but I have forgotten the
details.  I must try to find the reprint that you sent me.
	Tom