Happy Landings

Dear Aroiders,

Mary Sizemore has just informed me that the ' Dead Horse ' tubers
etc. have arrived safe and sound on US soil (it only took 7 days ! )
and she will be mailing them out very soon. Have you sent her your
padded envelopes / stamps ?

On a further note, the response from people has been 100 % positive
in  response to reimbursing my post and packaging charges.
Some folk have also offered to trade as well.
So if any of you on the list have extras to share I would encourage you to
consider doing it this way. As a result your pockets aren't empty and
others benefit as well.

I shouldn't have boasted about our lovely beach weather as we have
just had a week of high temperatures ( 40 C , 105 F ) and the nearby hills
were ablaze with bushfires. Sadly 3 people died and 32 homes were
destroyed.

So you have your snow and floods we have our heat and bushfires.
Strange world we live in.

Be kind to your tubers, remember last week they were sunbaking so
don't let them freeze !

Cheers,
           Rob.
Rob.McClure
Dept.of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
Monash University, Clayton 3168
AUSTRALIA.
Phone:(03)9905.5625
Fax:(03)9905.5613