Caladium lovers,

I have just returned from the growers and learned that there are 13
different varieties that are available in addition to the green strap-leaf
one I described earlier.  I can get #2 tubers (approx 2" around) at a
price of about 20 cents each.  The only other cost is shipping but since
these are small, the postage will be minimal.  I am going to scan in
photos of the varieties for which I can find pictures and will put them on
my web site.  This will take a couple of days but then you will have both
photos and names to look at.  Stay tuned.....

Richard L. Mansell                             Phone: H(813) 961-7072
Biology Department, LIF 136                           W(813) 974-1588
University of South Florida                    Fax:    (813) 974-1614
Tampa, FL 33620
Home: 13508 Little Lake Place, Tampa, FL 33613-4134
   WWW -