Re: Van Bourgondien

Living just a few miles from them, I've ended up ordering from them
frequently.  I agree with the other comments about them, they're good, but
sometimes slow, etc.  One thing to watch out for, though...  they have two
catalogs, a retail and a wholesale catalog.  The wholesale catalog ends up
ordering larger quantities of items but at far far lower prices.  There are
no business prerequisites to be able to order from their wholesale catalog.