Re: Van Bourgondien

I've ordered wholesale from Van Bourgondien several times over the
years.  The first few times convinced me to never order anything but
bulbs from them.  Every herbaceous perennial has arrived dead or dying
and they are impossibly slow to deal with as far as making a claim.
I've had very expensive plants mislabeled (didn't find out until bloom)
and received diseased stock.  I still order from them occasionally, but
there are other, better, CHEAPER sources--IN MY OPINION.

I saw the Tacca listed in the new catalog and even considered ordering.
All I can say is....caveat emptor.

Mark Evans
Capriterra Herb Farm
581 Owsley Fork Rd.