Sender: mansell@chuma.cas.usf.edu
Subject: Filarum

Greetings, to all of you who have never seen this plant, I have put 3 photos
taken by Mary Sizemore out on the I.D. site.  These are photos 120a,b,c.  Hope
you enjoy them.  I downloaded them from another site and was able to compress
about 60 percent so they should download fairly quickly.  I could not put
them in table format as they came out distorted. They print quite will on my
non-color laserjet.  Have a try and do send comments and photos.  These will
soon end up in the I.A.S. master file.

Dick

--
Richard L. Mansell         Phone: H(813) 961-7072 Biology
Department, LIF 136               W(813) 974-1588 University of South

Home: 13508 Little Lake Place, Tampa, FL 33613-4134

E-mail-   mansell@chuma.cas.usf.edu