No Subject

This message was submitted by to list If you forward it back to the list, it will be distributed
without the paragraphs above the dashed line. You may edit the Subject: line and
the text of the message before forwarding it back.

If you edit the messages you receive into a digest, you will need to remove these
paragraphs and the dashed line before mailing the result to the list. Finally, if
you need more information from the author of this message, you should be
able to do so by simply replying to this note.

---------------------- Message requiring your approval----------------------
Subject: Filarum

Greetings, to all of you who have never seen this plant, I have put 3 photos
taken by Mary Sizemore out on the I.D. site.  These are photos 120a,b,c.
you enjoy them.  I downloaded them from another site and was able to compress
about 60 percent so they should download fairly quickly.  I could not put
them in table format as they came out distorted. They print quite will on my
non-color laserjet.  Have a try and do send comments and photos.  These will
soon end up in the I.A.S. master file.

Richard L. Mansell         Phone: H(813) 961-7072 Biology
Department, LIF 136               W(813) 974-1588 University of South
Florida                    Fax:    (813) 974-1614 Tampa, FL 33620