Re: A. henryi seed

>The A. henryii seed arrived savely early this week.  Thanks again for
>sharing this with everyone.  Do you know of any sources of pictures of the
>flower?

>Don Martinson

Don,
(I'll post this to the whole list). The best and least expensive single
source of information on the genus Amorphophallus, including B&W pictures,
is Volume 19 of Aroideana. Although I can not afford to subscribe, I did buy
this as a back issue and it's my bible.

A. henryi is unbelievable--we'll have to share notes on germination since
you're so close.

Carlo

Carlo A. Balistrieri, J.D.        Email: CABalist@facstaff.wisc.edu
P.O. Box 327
Ashippun, WI 53003-0327
U.S.A.
Voice:     414.569.1902  Telefax: same number, please call ahead.