Re: A. henryi seed

>   A. henryi seed. So far over thirty requests for seed, probibly more
>waiting    to be downloaded. At least ten requests didn't contain a snail
>mail address.    The first batch of fourteen packets are on their way. More
>will follow as the    berries ripen, thats if I have somewhere to send them
>!!!!!!
>Peter.

Peter,
The A. henryii seed arrived savely early this week.  Thanks again for
sharing this with everyone.  Do you know of any sources of pictures of the
flower?

Don Martinson
dmartin@post.its.mcw.edu

"Existing order thrives upon ignorance and lies.
Objective truth and individual reason are feared above all."

Jimmy Johnson - "Arlo & Janis"