Re: Free Anthuriums

Allan,
Too bad you're not here! I'd take you up on your generous offer of A.
andreanum and gracile.

 you wrote:
>I am having a clean up and a fair number of excess plants of A. andreanum

What a nice problem to have. Are you growing many species of Anthurium? I'm
trying to build a little collection here (mostly from seed at this point).
The easily available plants are all highly bred hybrids which hold little
interest for me.

Carlo

Carlo A. Balistrieri, J.D.        Email: CABalist@facstaff.wisc.edu
P.O. Box 327
Ashippun, WI 53003-0327
U.S.A.
Voice:     414.569.1902  Telefax: same number, please call ahead.