Two propagation questions:

1-      Has anyone had any experience slicing tubers of dracunculus vulgaris
for propagation purposes?

2-      I have been entrusted with a stunning Symplocarpus foetidus with a
wide cream margin that was found by my friend Darrell Probst.  Sorry, I
didn't get pictures taken last season, but promise to do so this year.

        As there is only one division, we would obviously like to propagate
it.  We are considering crown cutting, as is used in hostas.   Does anyone
have any experience with vegetative propagation of skunk cabbage?
Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery
9241 Sauls Road
Raleigh, NC  27603
ph 919 772-4794
fx 919 662-0370
USDA zone 7, 0F-100F
"I Consider Every Plant Hardy Until I Have Killed It Myself...Three Times" -