Garden Tote Surprise?

Dear Mark;
	Imagine my suprise and delight having the UPS truck drop off this
wonderful wooden garden tote. You can bet that I will use it. Looks very
well made with multi layer plywood. It will be very handy when I can ever
get out to garden - seems like it is still months away - well I guess IT IS
months away-March or April perhaps. Is this something you made yourself?
Very nice handy-work.

	Thank you very much for the consideration. If there's anything I
can do to help, let me know - I try.

	best wishes for the happoy New Year		Jim W.

James W. Waddick          		Voice: 816 746 1949
8871 NW Brostrom Rd                  	E-MAIL: jim-jim@swbell.net
Kansas City MO 64152 		Fax: 816 746 1939
Zone 5/6 -  Winter low  -10 degrees  F    Summer high +100 degrees F