Re: Wilbert's Phalloid sale - 97

Dear Wilbert,
	I'll echo Caro's comment:

>? I don't know
>what my Amorphophallus collection would do without you!

	and request that you post your snail mail addresss so potential
donors might show their appreciation by sending you a bit of currency to
cover the house-keeping bills for the collection.

	I'm looking forward to getting something from the list one of these
days. A first sign of spring?

	Best		Jim W.

James W. Waddick          		Voice: 816 746 1949
8871 NW Brostrom Rd                  	E-MAIL:
Kansas City MO 64152 		Fax: 816 746 1939
Zone 5/6 -  Winter low  -10 degrees  F    Summer high +100 degrees F