Re: "sales" 97

Dear Wilbert,
I just looked at your message on the distribution of surplus and noticed:

>It is a damn pity that the plants are usually
>dormant when lots of us are "suffering" from winter.

It's interesting to note that I've got Arum, Arisaema, Amorphophallus
(including most notably A. titanum), Biarum, Dranunculus, Helicodiceros,etc.
ALL in growth now. I hope that their calendars aren't off--they'd probably
do much better in warmer conditions.
So were there any extra small Africans besides the eichleri? I don't know
what my Amorphophallus collection would do without you!

Carlo A. Balistrieri, J.D.        Email:
P.O. Box 327
Ashippun, WI 53003-0327
Voice:     414.569.1902  Telefax: same number, please call ahead.