Re: Pinellia source

Dear Ellen,

I would like to have a 'hard copy' of your list.  My address is:

Sue Zunino
4085 Dows Prairie Rd.
McKinleyville, CA
95519

Thank you,
Sue

<<
 May I mention that I also carry Pinellia cordata ($4.50) and Pinellia
 tripartita ($4)?  I also expect to have P. tripartita 'Atropurpurea' later
 in the season; right now the tubers are very small, and I'm trying to
 force them into early growth to bulk them up a bit.

 If anyone would like a price list (hard copy), just e-mail me with your
 snail-mail address.

 Ellen >>